'Sam' wants nothing more than for everyone here to be comfortable and happy. Unfortunately, as membership grows, so also will exposure to many different types of people, with different values and personalities. For this reason, we MUST have some rules. We do realize that we can't make everyone happy, but we can sure try.
1) Keep the profanity to a minimum. We're all adults, but we can also find other was to express ourselves. Keep the language to a minimum so we can keep a "family friendly" feel to the community, but also so we don't offend anyone.
2) No Drama! If you have a problem with someone, take it off the forums. Use private messaging to try and resolve the problem. If you can't resolve the problem, bring it to the attention of an admin and we'll do our best to mediate. Do NOT make it public!
3) Follow OPSEC! If you see an OPSEC violation, you have a duty to report it to a moderator or admin.
4) Signature Images They must not be offensive in nature. Please, Keep things respectful!
5) If you agree to these terms, please state in a reply "I agree"
Post by DougKendig on Dec 12, 2007 12:13:13 GMT -5
LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!! Do not compromise your own safety or the security of any military operation by naming both yourself and your loved ones, locations, units, adresses, personal background info, etc. Parasites ALWAYS need a host...and they NEVER say thank you, but, without you, they CANNOT survive. ===>>OPSEC ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES<<===[My5:http://www.myspace.com/kendigremodeling]